Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New ear, New Era

So, now that I have set out for alot of changes, things have drastically changed.
My PageRanks are DEAD ZERO or just plain one...all because I left out the PPP link inside the posts. So, yada yada yada.So Sue ME!

Those moving to WordPress, Note: The Import.php needs to modify the blogger.com to www.blogger.com instead of the www2,otherwise the issue of the error logging on will be an issue. So remember that.

Next: my Kedai dot TV project which is an advertising project consists of Paid Blogging, Auto Surf and Clicks are up. I don't intend to use the Review and Sign Up project for incentive programs yet, but I might do so later on, based on cashback. More about this on the Kedai Corporate Blog. Best of all, we have a EBAY Style Bidding / Auction system, which I will restart the forum to be totally independent of the site itself. The SQL issues are to be a POWWEB problem, but we have seen them taking a beating recently.

If things are OK, we will place all of these on a separate dedicated server, with QUAD CORE 4CPU servers,alongside with 32GB of RAM,which we are using for our development.

OK, other news:
GEEKS CORNER WILL COME TO A CLOSURE.I need to revamp the graphics and all.Too many old posts that has the TinyURL which gave me the trip to my graveyard.

Singaporean in Europe has recovered. Issues because I ran a PPC ad and crashed the Hostgator servers.

I got kicked out of the UK, coming OUT of it, thinking that I overstayed too long...which I did..and their own reason that they don't stamp the passport when we leave the country. DURGH!Well, free trip home...in style without the Gitmo suits and cuffs like what the American does to their illegals.Got the cash to go home too..taxi fare..how great is that?!Surrender yourself and get an emergency free trip home..deportation....hmmn...no wonder I am always broke in UK..paying for all these freebies.

Tia Baby is no more..a baby..but a little bratty toddler.

Anyway, I got a list of cards to send to..for christmas...so here goes nothing.

No comments: